Turkey Mozzarella and Alfalfa Sprouts Sandwich
The alfalfa sprout is a part of the pea family, and grows mainly in northern United States. It contains a lot of nutritional value, like vitamins and minerals. I like the sprouts’ goodness, but love the taste. It’s crunchy, fresh, and adds texture to a normal sandwich.
Today’s sandwich is extremely easy to make — took me less than five minutes — and tastes hearty and delicious. I hope you try this recipe yourself.
- Alfalfa sprouts (I grabbed a handful)
- All-natural turkey breast (mine were Trader Joe’s)
- 2-3 mozzarella balls
- Artisan whole wheat bread (organic kind)
- 1 tbl sp. of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbl sp. of olive oil
- Pile everything, from densest to lightest, on top of the bread.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
- Now take a big bite.
Thank you for reading!
Hope you liked today’s clean eating recipe.
For more clean eating recipes, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating