Turkey Avocado Sandwich
This is such a quick yet delicious sandwich. It’s both healthy and filling. Hope you like it as much as I did.
- 1 or 2 pieces of whole wheat bread
- Turkey slices (I used Trader Joe’s Smoked Turkey Slices, because it has no added preservatives.)
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 tbl spoon of balsamic vinegar
- Cut avocado into slices.
- Lay avocado, then turkey breast on bread.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar on turkey breast.
- If using two pieces of bread, lay the other piece on top of turkey.
Thank you for reading!
Hope you enjoyed today’s clean eating sandwich.
For more clean eating recipes, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.