Turkey Avocado Roll Ups with Greek Yogurt Sauce
Turkey Avocado Roll Up with Greek Yogurt Sauce
- 5 slices of all natural turkey breast
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, de-cored and sliced
- 2 table spoons of NONFAT PLAIN GREEK YOGURT
- 1 dash of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of ORGANIC DILL WEED
- 1 cup of shredded all natural colby jack cheese
- Heat frying pan over stove top.
- Lay turkey breast in pan, add cheese and reduce heat to medium until cheese is melted.
- Turn off heat and transfer turkey slices to plate.
- Lay avocado inside turkey slices and roll with hands.
- In separate bowl, add yogurt, sea salt and dill. Mix well.
- Line up turkey and avocado roll on a serving plate and spoon yogurt sauce on top. Splash a few more dashes of dill on top.