Stir Fry Pork with Maple Mustard Glaze
- 8 ounces of pork chop
- 3/4 cup of real, all-natural maple syrup
- 4 tbl. sp. of dijon mustard
- 21/2 tbl. sp. of cider vinegar
- 21/2 tbl. sp. of soy sauce
- 2 tbl. sp. of corn starch
- 1 cup of chopped onions
- 1 tbl. sp. of organic coconut oil
- Cut pork into thin slices, and put them in a bowl.
- Add all ingredients above, except for onions and coconut oil, to pork slices.
- Stir until everything appears to be even in consistency.
- Put marinated pork into a big ziploc bag.
- Store in fridge for at least one hour. (Two hours is preferred.)
- Heat frying pan on high, and add coconut oil.
- Add onions, and cook until onions are just a little brown on the outside.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add pork slices to pan.
- Fry until pork’s fully cooked. (Takes 5 – 8 minutes.)
- Reduce heat to low, and let simmer for 2 – 3 minutes. Stir often.
- Lay pork over a bed of brown rice or organic quinoa. Add a side of steamed vegetables.
- Serve and enjoy.
Thanks for reading!
I really hope you enjoyed this recipe. I know I did.
For more clean eating ideas, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.