Plain Egg White Sandwich
Welcome to Clean Eating Recipes Blog‘s first entry.
Today I will share one of my favorite quick clean eating recipes, the Plain Egg White Sandwich. Not only is this easy to make, it’s packed with protein, and tastes delicious.
I hope you all enjoy this recipe.
- 2 large eggs
- diced onions
- 1/2 tbsp of butter
- sea salt
- 2 pieces of whole wheat bread
- Crack eggs in a large bowl. Remove yolk with a spoon.
- Add onions and a pinch of sea salt, and mix.
- Heat butter in a frying pan.
- Cook egg whites in pan until they’re fully cooked.
- Toast wheat bread in a toaster.
- Lay egg whites in between bread.
Thank you for reading!
And don’t forget to eat clean.