Healthy Salad Recipe for Clean Eating Diet – With Fruits and Spinach
Welcome back to the Clean Eating Recipes Blog!
Today’s healthy salad recipe consists of an assortment of fruits and luscious spinach–all tossed in a sweet organic dressing. It’s easy to do, tastes sensational, and a wonderful idea for the Clean Eating Diet Plan.
It’s also versatile, meaning you can alter or add any fruits and vegetables you like.
We hope you enjoy today’s clean eating idea, and try it yourself.
- 2 cups of organic baby spinach leaves
- 2 table spoons of fresh raspberries
- 2 table spoons of pomegranate
- 2 kiwi, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and broken apart
- 2 table spoons of organic poppyseed dressing (we recommend Brianna's Poppy Seed Dressing)
- Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Toss well.
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you again for your time!
See you soon.