Healthy Salad Recipe for Clean Eating Diet: Apple-Avocado Salad
Why is this healthy salad recipe good for the clean eating diet?
It’s quite obvious, isn’t it. Apple and avocado are two of the most nutritious produce on the market.
Avocado has dense concentrations of Vitamins K, B, C and E, folate, manganese, magnesium, niacin and potassium per one single serving (of about 3.5 ounces), and offers a whopping 15 grams of heart-healthy fat while consisting of only 160 calories; and, of course, you can’t deny apples’ delicious richness in fiber and antioxidants. On top of crunchy, refreshing cabbage and mixed with sweet organic dressing, this apple and avocado salad is a must-try, even if you’re not on a clean eating diet.
We certainly hope you enjoy today’s simple yet healthy salad recipe. It’s both a hearty and mouthwatering choice.
Healthy Salad Recipe for Clean Eating Diet
Apple and Avocado Salad (Makes 2)
– 1 medium apple, diced, with or without skin
– 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
– 1/2 Hass avocado, de-cored, peeled and diced
– 2 cups of chopped raw kale
– 1 cup of diced green onion
– 1 cup of cabbage, thinly sliced or diced
– 1 cup of purple cabbage, thinly sliced or diced
– 2 table spoons of your choice of organic lite poppyseed or vinegraitte dressing (we absolutely LOVE Brianna’s Poppy Seed Dressing, by the way)
1. Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Toss and mix for about two minutes.
Here’s a printable recipe card that you can save electronically:
Thanks again for visiting the Clean Eating Recipes Blog!
Hope you enjoyed today’s healthy salad recipe, and come back for more!
By the way, for salad dressing we recommend Brianna’s Poppyseed Dressing
It’s made with all-natural ingredients and tastes sweet and creamy–great with any type of salad!