Easy Healthy Recipe for Clean Eating Diet: Avocado Grapefruit Apple Salad
Today’s clean eating recipe was simple and delicious.
Though it doesn’t offer much protein; it does offer the healthy fats of avocado, as well as antioxidants and vitamins of grapefruit and apple. I recommend you eat it as an appetizer or a healthy snack idea.
Besides the salad’s nutritional value, I also enjoyed its taste.
The combination of sweet apple, citrus-y grapefruit and sour balsamic vinaigrette was delicious. Plus, who can resist avocado?
I hope you enjoy this easy healthy recipe as much as I did.
Easy Healthy Recipe for Clean Eating Diet Plan: Avocado Grapefruit Apple Salad (makes 2)
– 1 avocado, peeled, de-cored and diced
– 1/2 pink grapefruit, peeled and diced
– 1/2 fuji apple, de-cored and diced
– 1 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil
– 1 table spoon of organic balsamic vinegar (I recommend Villa Manodori Organic Balsamic Vinegar. Been using it for a few years–am happy with it.)
– 1 pinch of sea salt
1. Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Mix well and toss.
If you want to save and print recipe, please use the recipe box below.
By the way, here’s the organic balsamic vinegar I used. It’s awesome. Find it here.