Easy healthy recipe for Clean Eating Lunch: Swiss Chicken Melt with Avocado
In my opinion, lunch meals should always come as easy healthy recipes.
What do you think?
Though it’s the middle of the holidays, I still advocate a clean eating diet. I feel that clean eating should be a lifestyle change–and a constant work-in-process. That’s why I keep posting clean eating recipes, even right before Christmas.
I understand that the holidays are especially hard to continue a clean eating diet.
It’s easy to get derailed right now, but don’t get discouraged. Keep checking back for easy healthy recipes from the Clean Eating Recipes Blog; and keep up the good work.
If you feel the need for extra weight loss help during the holidays, check out Clean Eating Weight Loss Meal Plan. It’s a free weight loss resource with daily meal plans full of delicious and nutritious ideas that’ll keep your clean eating diet on track.
Now, onto today’s super easy and super healthy recipe…
I think you’ll like this one.
Easy Healthy Recipe for Clean Eating Lunch: Swiss Chicken Melt with Avocado (makes 1)
– 4 ounces of pre-made (baked or broiled) all-natural chicken breast, sliced
– 1 slice of all-natural aged swiss cheese (I recommend Wisconsin Cheeseman Chalet Swiss Cheese. It’s aged to perfection, with a sweet and buttery flavor.)
– 1/2 ripe Haas avocado, de-cored, peeled and sliced
– 1 piece of whole wheat toast
– 1/2 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil
– Dry thyme
1. Heat a frying pan on high. Add olive oil.
2. When oil gets hot, turn heat down to med and place chicken slices in pan. Then, lay swiss cheese slices on top of each chicken slice. (Reduce heat if necessary.)
3. Wait until cheese melts over chicken, and turn off stove.
4. Toast bread. Lay it on a plate.
5. Layer chicken and swiss melt on top of bread. Then layer avocado slices on top of everything.
6. Splash paprika, thyme and dill over avocado.
Please save and print recipe from recipe card below.
Thanks for reading!
Hope you liked today’s clean eating recipe. See you again soon.