Easy Healthy Recipe – Clean Eating Apple Avocado Salad
Thanks again for visiting Clean Eating Recipes Blog!
Today’s recipe was easy, healthy and delicious. It has the sweet crunch of apples, wholesomeness of avocado, and fresh taste of spring greens. It took less than five minutes to whip up, and made a fantastic clean eating dinner.
It’s also a versatile salad, because you can add more ingredients to it. Whatever your heart desires.
I hope you enjoy the salad as much as I did.
Easy Healthy Recipe – Clean Eating Apple Avocado Salad (makes 1)
– 2 cups of spring green mix
– 1 ripe avocado, peeled, de-cored and chopped
– 1 apple, de-cored and chopped
– 1 table spoon of all-natural poppyseed dressing (I recommend Brianna’s Poppyseed Dressing, made with all-natural ingredients. It’s awesome!)
– 1 table spoon of all-natural feta cheese
1. Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl, and toss until it’s evenly mixed.
Please use recipe card below for printing and saving.
Thanks again for visiting.
See you next time!