Cucumber Melon Smoothie – Refreshing Clean Eating Idea
- 2 slices of honeydew melon (cubed)
- 1/2 bowl of cucumbers, after you’ve rid of the seeds (skinless and chopped)
- 5 mint leaves (broken apart)
- 1 tea sp. of honey
- 1 tbl. sp. of plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of low fat milk
- Add all ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- Blend until consistency is smooth.
Again, I use the Cuisinart DLC-2A Mini Prep Plus 3-Cup 250-Watt Food Processor, and it’s a lifesaver, especially since I started creating clean eating recipes.
Thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoy this refreshing drink!
For more clean eating ideas, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.
Essential Tools for Clean Eating Recipes: