Cucumber Egg Salad
- 1 cucumber
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/4 stock of green onions
- sea salt
- 1 tea sp. of dark vinegar (optional)
- 1 tea sp. of coconut oil
- Peel cucumber, and cut into thin slices.
- Dice green onion.
- Scramble eggs.
- In a bowl, add eggs to cucumber slices.
- Heat frying pan. Add coconut oil and green onion. Fry onion until outside is golden brown.
- Add onion to mix.
- Add a pinch of sea salt, and then dark vinegar. (Again, vinegar is optional.)
- Mix well and serve.
You can also view a video of this recipe at the following location:
For more clean eating recipes, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating