Clean Eating Recipe – Shrimp and Snow Pea Stir Fry
Today’s Clean Eating Dinner Recipe was amazing!
I love shrimp, and especially jumbo shrimp. They’re supple, tender and a great source of protein and vitamins. Plus, they are easy to make, and can soak up just about any flavor.
Snow peas are also amazing.
They are crunchy and sweet, and a fantastic vegetable to add to stir fry.
Because snow peas already offer subtle sweetness, I didn’t need much sauce. Adding a little garlic and salt created a wonderful, fragrant dish.
Also, don’t you think shrimp’s faint flesh color looked beautiful against a bed of emerald snow peas?
I hope you enjoy today’s clean eating recipe.
It was simple and delicious–how clean eating recipes are supposed to be.
Clean Eating Dinner Recipe – Shrimp and Snow Pea Stir Fry
– 8 to 10 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 2 cups of snow peas, chopped
– 1 table spoon of minced garlic
– 1/2 tea spoon of sea salt
– 1/2 tea spoon of white pepper powder
– 1 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil
– 1/2 tea spoon of naturally brewed light soy sauce
– 1/2 cup of water
1. Heat wok on high. Add oil.
2. When oil becomes hot, add garlic, and cook for 1/2 minute.
3. Add shrimp, and cook on both sides for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add snow peas, and stir on high for 1/2 min.
5. Now add sea salt, pepper and soy sauce, and stir again for 1/2 minute.
6. Reduce heat to medium, and let cook for 3 minutes. Stir occasionally (every 20 seconds or so.)
7. Add water, stir again, and let cook for another 5 minutes. Again, stir occasionally.
8. When snow peas become soft, it’s done.
Thanks again for visiting Clean Eating Recipes Blog!
Hope you liked today’s Shrimp and Snow Pea Stir Fry. See you next time.