Clean Eating Recipe – Roasted Curry Cauliflower
Welcome back to Clean Eating Recipes Blog!
Today’s clean eating recipe was amazing! It was crunchy, tasty and full of flavor. Cauliflower is one of my favorite vegetables in the first place, and with all the spices in this recipe, it tasted even better. This roasted curry cauliflower dish makes a wonderful side dish for any meal.
The health benefits of cauliflower should not be surprising.
As a member of the crusiferous family, cauliflower contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help with cancer prevention. Some of the common types of cancer prevented are bladder cancer, breast cancer, colon cancer, prostate cancer, and ovarian cancer.
In addition to delicious and healthy, this recipe was also easy to make.
In under 30 minutes, it was done.
I highly recommend that you try it. Hope you like it as much as I did.
Clean Eating Recipe – Roasted Curry Cauliflower (makes 2)
– 1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
– 2-3 bay leaves, crushed
– 1/2 tea spoon of ground ginger
– 2 tea spoons of fennel seeds
– 1/2 tea spoon of white pepper
– 1 pinch of sea salt
– 1/2 tea spoon of tumeric
– 1/2 tea spoon of ground cumin
– 1/2 tea spoon of paprika
– 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven on broil high.
2. Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix well.
3. Lay 1 large piece of tin foil on a cookie sheet. Add cauliflower on tin foil, and spread evenly.
4. Fold tin foil to cover cauliflower. Seal as if it was an envelope.
5. Broil for 20 minutes.
Thanks for visiting!
See you soon.