Clean Eating Dinner Recipe – Garlic Spinach Chicken Stir Fry
Tonight’s Clean Eating Dinner was a fantastic combination of meat and vegetable.
Plus, there was a fierce flavor of garlic. It was tasty and hearty. I gobbled this down in no time, and didn’t leave any for leftover. Yes, it was that good!
I loved this clean eating recipe, and hope you do too.
Clean Eating Dinner Recipe – Garlic Spinach Chicken Stir Fry (makes 1)
– 1 table spoon of minced garlic
– 5-6 cups of organic spinach leaves
– 1 all-natural chicken breast, sliced
– 1 tea spoon of all-natural light soy sauce
– 1 tea spoon of vegetable oyster sauce
– 1 table spoon of cooking wine
– 1 tea spoon of corn starch
– 2 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil, divided
1. Add chicken slices, corn starch, soy sauce, oyster sauce and cooking wine into a mixing bowl, and mix well.
2. Heat wok on high. Add oil.
3. In 30 seconds or so, oil becomes hot. Add marinaded chicken, and cook (stir a lot) until chicken’s done. Turn heat off, and set chicken aside.
4. Heat another wok on high. Add the other table spoon of olive oil.
5. When oil becomes hot, add garlic, and let cook for 30 seconds.
6. Add spinach. Stir for about 1 min.
7. Add a pinch of sea salt and white pepper powder. Stir well.
8. Add cooked chicken, and stir for about another minute.
Done. Now, enjoy!
Thanks for visiting!
See you next time on Clean Eating Recipes.