Clean Eating Dinner Idea – Broccoli-Cabbage Stir Fry
Do you like broccoli and cabbage as much as I do?
Ever since I was a little kid, I’ve liked the wholesome, grassy taste of both broccoli and cabbage. Coming from a traditional Chinese family that often ate traditional Chinese dinners, broccoli and cabbage were widely-used vegetables in our dinners.
So glad to create today’s clean eating recipe of broccoli-cabbage stir fry.
This was a side dish, and it provided just the right amount of vegetables. We had ours with chicken and rice, but of course, you can also eat it alone.
I loved the combination of vegetables and oyster sauce. What I love more, though, is how absolutely clean this is.
I hope you enjoy today’s clean eating dinner idea as much as our family did.
Thanks for reading.
Also, if you want a printable version of the recipe, please scroll down to the recipe card at the very bottom, and click “print.”
– 1 cup of broccoli – florets only
– 1 cup of shredded cabbage
– 1 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil
– 1 pinch of sea salt
– 1 pinch of pepper powder
– 1 table spoon of all natural vegetable or mushroom oyster sauce
– 1 tea spoon of all-natural lite soy sauce
– 1 tea spoon of garlic, minced
1. Black broccoli and cabbage. Set aside.
2. Heat wok on high. Add oil.
3. When oil is heated, add garlic. Let cook for 1/2 minute.
4. Add vegetables.
5. Stir for 20 seconds.
6. Turn heat down to medium. Add sea salt, pepper powder, oyster sauce and soy sauce.
7. Stir for 1 minute.
8. Turn heat on high.
9. Let cook for 5 minutes. Stir often (about every 20 seconds or so).
10. Done. Serve and enjoy.
See you next time!