Clean Eating Dinner Idea – Cheesy Broccoli & Chicken Broil
A clean eating diet plan consists of lots of lean protein and vegetables. Always!
I also liked how easy it was to make.
30 minutes or less in the oven–done!
You don’t need many ingredients, and you don’t need much time. To me, that’s awesome.
Please scroll down to view full recipe.
And please scroll to the very bottom, where there is a recipe card (in the dotted space), if you need to print it.
Clean Eating Dinner Recipe – Cheesy Broccoli & Chicken Broil Recipe
– 2 organic chicken breasts
– 2 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil
– 1 splash of freshly-ground black pepper
– 1 pinch of sea salt
– 2 cups of broccoli florets
– 2 table spoons of all-natural parmesan cheese, shredded
– 2 table spoons of all-natural mild cheddar cheese, shredded
– 2 tea spoons of garlic, minced
1. Pre-heat oven at 350 F.
2. Butterfly chicken breasts.
3. Blanch broccoli. Add parmesan and cheddar cheese to broccoli, and set aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, add olive oil, salt and pepper, and minced garlic.
5. Dip chicken, front and back, in the oil mix. Then place chicken on broiler rack.
6. Top chicken with broccoli and cheese.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is completely cooked.
That’s all. You can eat the chicken and broccoli alone, or lay it over a bed of whole wheat pasta or grains. Now, enjoy the delicious and clean goodness.
Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoy today’s clean eating recipe as much as I did. And please print recipe from the card below.
See you next time!