Clean Eating Breakfast – Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese and Fruits Over Whole Wheat Toast
Now this clean eating recipe YOU MUST TRY!
It was sweet, filling and totally scrumptious. I LOVED-LOVED this fruit- and cheese-topped toast, and cannot wait to have it again. Plus, it was easy to make. Isn’t it ironic that the tastiest and healthiest meals are also the simplest?
If you haven’t tried Greek yogurt cream cheese, you must.
It’s divine! It tasted just like real cream cheese, but with less fat and more protein. Of course, you can also use real cream cheese for the recipe, or even spreadable goat cheese. They’re all clean. But I definitely recommend Greek yogurt cream cheese for obvious health reasons.
Now, onto this awesome clean eating breakfast…
Clean Eating Breakfast Idea – Greek yogurt Cream Cheese and Fruits Over Whole Wheat Toast
– 1 piece of whole wheat bread, lightly toasted
– 1 table spoon of Greek yogurt cream cheese (or spreadable goat cheese)
– 1/2 table spoon of organic fruit preserves (I really like Trader Joe’s Organic Preserves)
– 2-3 ripe California figs, sliced
– 1/4 cup of blueberries
1. Lay toast on plate, and spread cream cheese evenly on top. Then spread fruit preserves on top.
2. Lay fig slices on top of spread.
3. Top everything with blueberries.
Please print recipe from the recipe card below.
Thank you again for visiting Clean Eating Recipes Blog!
I hope you do give this breakfast idea a try, as it was very good. And I hope to see you gain soon. Have a wonderful day!