Clean Eating Snack Idea – Seaweed Tuna Bite
I love tuna as well. Tuna is full of protein, and rich in flavor. Combining seaweed and tuna, therefore, made a delicious bite-sized snack.
- 1 packet of toasted seaweed
- 1 can of tuna in oil
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 tiny splash of ground pepper
- 1 tbl. sp. of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbl. sp. of mayo with olive oil
By the way, this is the seaweed I used:
- Drain tuna from can.
- Add tuna to a large bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients into the bowl.
- Mix well.
- Lay a bite-sized scoop on a seaweed leaf.
- Eat and enjoy.
If you aren’t a seaweed fan – don’t worry. You can also lay tuna on healthy crackers or bread. Today, I used the multi-grain bread below.
For more clean eating ideas, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.