Clean Eating Recipe – Simple Chicken Salad
– 2 organic chicken breasts, baked or broiled and chopped
– 1/4 cup of mayo with olive oil
– 1/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt
– 1 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil
– 1 table spoon of lemon juice
– 1 tea spoon of freshly ground black pepper
– 1 dash of sea salt
– 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
1. In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients
2. Mix well.
Serve over a bed of organic greens, and enjoy.
Thanks for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out Clean Eating for Busy Families by Michelle Dudash R.D.