Clean Eating Recipe – Healthy Egg Drop Soup
Today’s egg drop soup recipe is absolutely clean–and delicious too. My entire family enjoyed it, and I hope you do as well.
– 4 cups of organic chicken broth
– 2 eggs, lightly beaten
– Green onions, minced
– Carrots, diced
– Green peas
– 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
– Sea salt to taste
– 1/2 table spoon of cooking oil
– A few drops of sesame oil (optional)
1. Heat wok on high. Add cooking oil.
2. Add green onions, carrots, corn and peas.
3. Add a splash of sea salt and pepper, and cook for one minute or so.
4. Add chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Stir often.
5. Turn heat down to medium.
6. Very slowly pour in eggs, while stirring.
7. Continue to stir slowly.
8. Turn off stove.
9. Add sesame oil for taste.
Thanks for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out Clean Eating for Busy Families by Michelle Dudash R.D.