Clean Eating Recipe – Grape Almond Spinach Chicken Salad
- Grapes, halved
- Baby spinach salad, 1 bowl
- Roasted chicken breast, roasted and sliced
- 1 cup of almonds (I used glazed almonds with cranberries, honey and sea salt. It’s absolutely delicious.)
- Balsamic vinaigrette dressing (this is a nice one: http://amzn.to/1dAOxQ1)
- Just top chicken, grapes and almonds over a bed of baby spinach.
- Then drizzle balsamic vinaigrette dressing all over.
- Serve and enjoy.
Thanks for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.