Clean Eating Recipe – Garlic shrimp and green beans
Today’s clean eating recipe is a common Chinese dish. It’s simple and full of protein. Our family eats this often, and I hope you like it as much as we do.
– Garlic, minced
– 1/2 pound of green beans, cut
– Shrimp, shelled, de-veined and cooked
– 1 tbl spoon of vegetable oil
– Sea salt
– 1/4 cup of organic chicken broth
– white pepper powder
– 1 tbl spoon of organic fish sauce (http://tinyurl.com/fishsauce888)
1. Heat wok on high. Add oil.
2. When oil is hot, add garlic and fry for 10 seconds.
3. Add shrimp, green beans and half of the chicken broth.
4. Now add a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
5. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
6. Add the rest of the chicken broth, as well as fish sauce, and turn heat down to medium.
7. Let simmer for 5 minutes, or until green beans are soft. Stir often.
Done. Serve over a bed of brown rice, and enjoy!
For more clean eating ideas, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.