Clean Eating Recipe – Easygoing Spinach Noodle
– 1 packet of organic spinach noodle (you can find similar here.)
– 1 table spoon of organic sesame oil
– 1 tea spoon of sea salt
1. Boil a pot of water.
2. Add spinach noodle to the pot.
3. Cook until noodle’s done. (Takes about 10 minutes.)
4. Drain, and let cool for about 10 minutes.
5. In a bowl, add noodle. Then add sesame oil and sea salt.
6. Mix well. Serve.
Thanks for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out Clean Eating for Busy Families by Michelle Dudash R.D.