Clean Eating Recipe – Creamy Tomato Shrimp
Today’s clean eating recipe is a creamy tomato shrimp dish that I created on whim. Hope you like it.
- 1 tbl. sp. of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1/2 medium tomato (diced)
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbl. sp. of organic tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- 1 serving of shrimp
- Heat frying pan on high.
- Melt butter in pan.
- After butter melts, reduce heat to medium-high.
- Add garlic, diced tomato and tomato sauce.
- Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp.
- Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Slowly stir in heavy cream.
- Add a pinch of sea salt.
- Reduce heat to low-medium.
- Let simmer for about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Done. Serve and enjoy.
Thank you for reading!
This dish truly was delicious, and it tasted great over a bed of brown rice. I hope you like it as much as I did.
For more clean eating ideas, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.
Essential Tools for Clean Eating Recipes: