Clean Eating Recipe – Cilantro Lime Shrimp
– 2 pounds of shrimp (about 20 – 30), peeled and de-veined
– 1 cup of cilantro leaves
– 6 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 table spoons of lemon juice
– 1 table spoon of sea salt
– 1/2 table spoon of freshly ground black pepper
– 1 table spoon of all-natural cane sugar
– 2 table spoons of rice vinegar
– 1 table spoon of rice wine
– 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1. In a food processor (I’m using Cuisine Art Food Processor), combine all ingredients except for shrimp. Process until they are mixed well.
2. In a pot, add water and bring to a boil.
3. Add shrimp in boiling water and cook until they are fully cooked.
4. Drain shrimp. Wait til’ they’re cool.
5. In a large bowl, add mix of ingredients, then add shrimp.
6. Mix well.
Thanks for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out Clean Eating for Busy Families by Michelle Dudash R.D.