Clean Eating Recipe – Chicken Sausage with Pasta
Most of the time, the cleanest recipes are the simplest. Today’s chicken sausage pasta takes little time to prepare and tastes great. It’s especially good for a cold day. I hope you enjoy this recipe.
– Organic chicken sausage
– Organic whole wheat or quinoa pasta
– 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese
– Fresh basil, minced
– Sea salt
– 1 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil
1. In boiling water, cook chicken sausages until they’re done. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
2. Boil pasta until they’re done. Drain.
3. In a serving bowl, add pasta, chicken sausage, olive oil, sea salt and basil. Mix well.
4. Top with Parmesan.
Thanks for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out Clean Eating for Busy Families by Michelle Dudash R.D.