Clean Eating Recipe – Avocado Egg Open Face Sandwich
– 1 piece of whole wheat Artisan bread
– 1/2 medium avocado, cored, peeled and sliced
– 2 organic eggs
– 1/4 cup of diced onion
– 1 table spoon of olive oil
– Sea salt to taste
1. Lay avocado sliced on top of bread.
2. Heat frying pan on med-high.
3. Add 1/2 table spoon of olive oil.
4. Add eggs. Sprinkle sea salt. Mix slightly with a spatula.
5. When eggs are cooked, lay on top of avocado slices.
6. Keep frying pan heated. Add another 1/2 table spoon of oil.
7. Add onion.
8. When onion gets crispy, lay on top of egg.
Thanks for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out Clean Eating for Busy Families by Michelle Dudash R.D.