Clean Eating Recipe – Apple Stack
– 2 fuji apples
– 1 cup of crumbled fresh blue cheese
– 8 ounces of Tofutti better than cream cheese
– 3 tables spoons of half and half
– 1 tea spoon of freshly ground black pepper
– 1/2 cup of toasted walnuts, crushed
– 20 pieces of turkey bacon, cooked and crushed
1. Core and slice apples.
2. Reserve 2 table spoons of blue cheese. Add the rest in a food processor.
3. Add cream cheese, half and half and pepper to food processor.
4. Blend until smooth.
5. Lay apple slices on a plate. Top with blended cheese, walnuts, bacon, and extra blue cheese crumbs.
Thanks for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out Clean Eating for Busy Families by Michelle Dudash R.D.