Clean Eating Lunch – Pepper Jack Chicken Sandwich
- Whole wheat bread, 2 slices
- All-natural pepper jack cheese, two slices
- All-natural roasted or baked chicken breast, 5 slices (I used rotisserie chicken from the grocery store.)
- 1 tbl. sp. of honey
- 1 tbl. sp. of dijon mustard
- Tomato, 2 slices
- Toast bread.
- Mix honey and mustard together, and spread over bread.
- Heat griddle or frying pan on high.
- Add chicken breast, top with pepper jack cheese.
- Cook until cheese is melted.
- Stack chicken and cheese on bread.
- Top with tomato slices.
- Serve and enjoy.
Thank you for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.