Clean Eating Lunch Idea – Curry Chicken Salad
- 1 cup of cooked skinless, boneless organic chicken breast, finely diced
- 1/2 cup of grapes, halved or quartered
- sea salt
- 1/2 cup of mayo with olive oil
- 2 tea sp. of curry powder
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together until they look well-blended.
- Serve on whole wheat toast, a bed of greens (like above), or by itself.
Thank you for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.