Clean Eating Lunch Idea – Clean Eating Egg Salad Sandwich
Today’s clean eating lunch can be served as breakfast too. It’s delicious and wholesome, and packed with protein. Hope you enjoy this clean eating sandwich.
- 2 – 3 eggs, boiled and chopped
- 1 tbl. sp. of mayo with olive oil (or safflower oil)
- 1 tbl. sp. of plain Greek yogurt
- sea salt
- Whole wheat toast
- Put chopped eggs in a mixing bowl.
- Add mayo, yogurt, a pinch of sea salt and a splash of pepper.
- Mix well.
- Top it on top of a toasted whole wheat bread.
Thank you for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.