Clean Eating Ideas – Banana Mint Ice-Cream
You might not believe me, but this clean eating dessert idea tasted like real ice-cream. It was seriously refreshing, and absolutely scrumptious. Plus, it took little effort to make. I think you’ll really enjoy this.
First thing’s first though, you will need either a blender or a food processor. I used a small Cuisineart food processor (seen below). It’s the Cuisinart DLC-2A Mini Prep Plus 3-Cup 250-Watt Food Processor. It’s one of my favorite tools for cooking, and a must-have for creating clean eating recipes.
You can find mine through this link.
- 1 medium banana. Make sure it’s ripe.
- 3 tbl. sp. of low fat milk.
- 2 tea sp. of cinnamon.
- 2 tea sp. of all-natural brown sugar.
- 2-3 small mint leaves. (I used organic mint.)
- Freeze banana.
- Cut banana into 4-5 pieces.
- Add all ingredients into food processor. (Again, I recommend the Cuisinart DLC-2A Mini Prep Plus 3-Cup 250-Watt Food Processor. It’s what I use all the time, and works wonderfully.)
- Blend until all contents turn smooth and creamy.
- Serve and enjoy.
Thanks for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.