Clean Eating Idea – Egg Wrap with Turkey and Asparagus
- 2 eggs
- 1 serving of asparagus, heads only
- 1 serving of rotisserie turkey meat, sliced (I got mine ready-made from the grocery store)
- sea salt
- 1/2 tbl. sp. of butter
- Steam asparagus.
- Crack eggs into a large bowl, add a pinch of salt, and stir slightly.
- Heat large frying pan on high.
- Add butter. Wait for it to melt.
- Turn heat to medium.
- Add eggs into pan.
- Make sure eggs cover entire surface of pan.
- Flip when one side is cooked, and cook the other side thoroughly.
- Lay cooked egg (wrap) on plate.
- Add turkey and asparagus.
- Wrap and serve.
Thanks for reading!
This dish was simple, delicious, and absolutely clean eating. Enjoy.
For more clean eating ideas, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.
Essential Tools for Clean Eating Recipes:
|Cuisinart DLC-2A Mini Prep Plus 3-Cup 250-Watt Food Processor||Helen Chen’s Asian Kitchen 14-inch Carbon Steel Wok with Bamboo Handles||Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 15-Piece Block Knife Set|
|Oster 5711 Mechanical Food Steamer (White)||Chefman Stainless Steel Toaster with Illuminated LED Buttons||Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Open Skillet|