Clean Eating Idea – Egg Plant Salad
- 2 – 3 medium egg plants
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbl spoon of cooking oil (I used canola oil)
- Sea salt
- In a pot, boil water.
- Add egg plant and cook for about 20 minutes, or until egg plants are soft.
- Take egg plant out, and drain for about 10 minutes.
- Using your fingers, peel each egg plant into thin slices.
- On high heat, heat frying pan.
- Add oil and minced garlic.
- Cook garlic until outside becomes golden.
- Add garlic to egg plant.
- Add a couple pinches of sea salt.
- Mix well.
Thanks for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.