Clean Eating Idea – Cucumber Dill Boat with Egg Salad
- 6 – 8 hard-boiled eggs (chopped)
- 8-10 pieces of dill weed
- 1 cucumber, sliced into halves, with seeds scooped out, and cut into pieces of 2 inches in length
- 1 lemon wedge (for juice)
- 1 tbl. sp. of mayo with olive oil (or safflower oil)
- 1 tbl. sp. of Greek yogurt
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Mix chopped eggs in a bowl.
- Add mayo, Greek yogurt, salt, pepper, paprika and dill wedge.
- Squeeze in a bit of lemon juice, from the lemon wedge.
- Mix well.
- Spoon egg mixture into each cucumber wedge.
Thanks for reading!
These cucumber boats were good for both snacks and lunch.
For more clean eating ideas, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.
Essential Tools for Clean Eating Recipes:
|Cuisinart DLC-2A Mini Prep Plus 3-Cup 250-Watt Food Processor||Helen Chen’s Asian Kitchen 14-inch Carbon Steel Wok with Bamboo Handles||Chicago Cutlery Metropolitan 15-Piece Block Knife Set|
|Oster 5711 Mechanical Food Steamer (White)||Chefman Stainless Steel Toaster with Illuminated LED Buttons||Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless Open Skillet|