Clean Eating Idea – Baked Cinnamon Apple Squash
– 1 butternut squash, de-cored, peeled and cut into bite-sized cubes
– 1 apple, de-cored, peeled and cut into bite-sized cubes
– 3 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil
– 3 table spoons of real maple syrup
– 2 tea spoons of cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients. Mix well.
3. Pour mix into an oven-safe dish.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Take dish out, stir with a spacula.
6. Put it back into the oven, and bake for another 20 minutes.
Enjoy as side dish, snack or dessert.
Thanks for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out Clean Eating for Busy Families by Michelle Dudash R.D.