Clean Eating Dinner Recipe – Stir Fry Eggs and Tomato
- 3 – 4 cage-free eggs, scrambled with coconut oil
- 1 large tomato, cubed
- 1/4 cup of green onion, diced
- 1 tbl. sp of organic ketch up
- 1 tea sp. of organic coconut oil
- 1 tea sp. of soy sauce
- 1 tea sp. of dark vinegar
- All-natural cane sugar
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan on high.
- Add green onion, and cook until they are a little golden.
- Reduce heat to med-high.
- Add tomato. Cook until cubes are golden on the outside. Stir often. (This takes about 3-5 minutes.)
- Add soy sauce, vinegar and a pinch of sugar. Stir.
- Add eggs.
- Add ketch up.
- Stir and cook for another 2 minutes or so.
- Serve over a bed of brown rice and enjoy.
(Similar utensils shown below.)
TeChef – Blooming Flower Frying Pan, Teflon Platinum Non-Stick Coating (PFOA Free) / Induction Ready / Ceramic Coated Outside
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls – Set of 4
Farberware Classic 17-Piece Tool and Gadget Set
Thank you for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.