Clean Eating Dinner Recipe – Chinese Leeks and Eggs
- 1 bushel of Chinese leeks
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbl sp of cooking oil
- sea salt
- Dice leeks at desired length.
- Scramble eggs. Set aside.
- Heat wok on high, add cooking oil.
- Pour in leeks, and stir with spatula.
- When leeks are cooked (takes about 5 minutes), add eggs.
- Add a dash of sea salt for taste.
- Stir for 2-3 more minutes.
(Similar utensils shown below.)
Joyce Chen 21-9972, Classic Series 4-Piece Carbon-Steel Wok Set
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls – Set of 4
Farberware Classic 17-Piece Tool and Gadget Set
Thank you for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.