Clean Eating Dinner Idea – Turkey Burger
The meat I used was Jennie O’s Extra Lean Ground Turkey.
I hope you like this recipe, and try it in the near future.
- Ground turkey meat (20 oz.)
- 1 cup of chopped onions
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 tea. sp. of sea salt
- 1/2 tea. sp. of soy sauce
- 1 pinch of ground pepper
- 1 small splash of lawry salt seasoning
- Whole wheat bread or hamburger buns
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey and all ingredients
- Using your hands, create three big patties. (Same way you would with hamburgers.)
- Cook patties thoroughly on a griddle.
- Toast bread or buns, add lettuce, and serve.
I really like the griddle below. It’s easy-to-use and even easier to clean. I use it a lot in my clean eating recipes.
Presto 07047 Cool Touch Electric Griddle
Thank you for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.