Clean Eating Dinner – Easy Healthy Coconut Curry Chicken Recipe
Today’s Clean Eating Dinner was both a pleasure to eat and make.
For all you curry lovers, this was an easy healthy recipe that’s quick and savory. The chicken turned out tender and juicy–and it was just swimming in creamy, flavorful coconut curry sauce. I loved this recipe, and certainly hope you do too.
Easy Healthy Clean Eating Recipe – Coconut Curry Chicken (makes 2)
Ingredients for Chicken:
– 2 pieces of organic chicken breast, cut into cubes
– 1 table spoon of rice wine
– 1 tea spoon of corn starch
– 1/2 tea spoon of Tamari Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
Ingredients for Sauce:
– 3 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil (divided into 2 and 1)
– 1 lemon wedge or 1 tea spoon of lemon juice
– 1 table spoon of minced garlic
– 1 table spoon of madras curry powder
– 2 table spoons of Tamari Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
– 2 tea spoons of organic agave nectar
– 1/2 tea spoon of sea salt
– 1 table spoon of organic dry basil
– 11/4 cups of organic coconut milk
1. Add all ingredients for chicken into a mixing bowl. Mix well, and marinade for at least 1/2 hour.
2. In a sauce pan over medium heat, add 2 table spoons of olive oil, coconut milk, and all ingredients for sauce. Stir well for 15-20 seconds. Turn heat down, and set aside.
3. Heat wok on high. Add the remaining table spoon of olive oil.
4. When oil becomes heated, add chicken. Stir and cook for about 5 minutes, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
5. Reduce heat to medium. Add sauce, and let simmer for the next 5 minutes. Stir often.
To print and save recipe, use the recipe card below:
Thanks for visiting Clean Eating Recipes Blog!
Again, I hope you enjoyed tonight’s easy healthy coconut chicken.
See you soon.