Clean Eating Dessert – Grape Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
Grapes and blueberries are my favorites in clean eating!
They’re sweet, full of antioxidants, and fun to snack on. Hence, I’m using them for today’s clean eating dessert and smoothie.
I also added banana and peanut butter for extra nutrients. Now, not only is the smoothie delicious and refreshing; it’s also packed with protein.
I hope you enjoy today’s clean eating recipe as much as I did.
A fruity smoothie is always welcoming on a hot summer day.
Grape and Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
– 1/2 banana, broken
– 1/4 cup of seedless grapes (skin on)
– 1/4 cup of blueberries
– 1 table spoon of all-natural peanut butter
– 1 table spoon of organic agave nectar
1. Add everything into a high-speed blender. (I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE my Vitamix 6300 blender, by the way! Smoothies always turn out with excellent consistency. I also like the pre-programmed setting for smoothies, because I can just add ingredients in, turn on a button, and leave it til’ smoothie’s done.)
2. Blend til’ smooth consistency is reached.
Thanks for visiting!
And I hope to see you back soon.