Clean Eating Breakfast Recipe – Pepper Jack Cheese Eggs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of organic pepper jack cheese, cubed
- 1 slice of whole wheat or honey wheat bread
- sea salt
- 1/4 tbl. sp. of organic butter
- In a bowl, mix eggs, cheese cubes and a pinch of sea salt.
- Whisk lightly.
- Melt butter in a medium pan.
- Add eggs. Scramble slightly, until eggs are cooked.
- Lay eggs on top of wheat bread.
(Similar utensils shown below.)
TeChef – Blooming Flower Frying Pan, Teflon Platinum Non-Stick Coating (PFOA Free) / Induction Ready / Ceramic Coated Outside
Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls – Set of 4
Farberware Classic 17-Piece Tool and Gadget Set
Thank you for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out The Best of Clean Eating: Over 200 Mouthwatering Recipes to Keep You Lean and Healthy by Editors of Clean Eating.