Clean Eating Breakfast – Egg and Feta Wrap
Just had this Egg and Feta Wrap for breakfast today. Not only was it filling and easy-to-make, it was also completely clean. Honestly, this clean eating breakfast was one of the best breakfast I’ve had. With that said, I had to share the recipe.
– 1 table spoon of coconut oil
– 3 organic eggs
– 1/4 tomato, diced
– 2 table spoons of feta cheese crumbs
– 1/2 table spoon of organic ketchup
– 1 piece of whole wheat flat bread
1. In a bowl, crack eggs. Whisk slightly.
2. Heat cooking pan on high. Add coconut oil.
3. When oil heats, add diced tomato. Turn heat to med-high.
4. Add ketchup to tomato and stir.
5. Cook tomato for 2-3 minutes, then pour in eggs.
6. Add feta cheese.
7. Slightly stir with a spattula. Cook eggs until they are done.
8. Lay eggs on top of flat bread. Fold into a wrap.
There you go. Breakfast is served.
Thanks for reading!
For more clean eating ideas, check out Clean Eating for Busy Families by Michelle Dudash R.D.