25 Healthy Finger Foods for Clean Eating Diet Plan
1. Tomato, Cheese and Pesto Bites
Stack natural mozzarella, pesto and tomato on top of whole wheat bread. Done!
A fantastic pesto brand to try is MANTOVA ITALIAN. It contains fresh garlic, pickled basil and extra virgin olive oil.
2. Healthy Snack Bars with Dates, Nuts and Chocolate
DIY LaraBars? Yes please!
Find recipe at homemade snack bars.
3. BBQ Chicken and Yam Open Face Sandwich
Tangy BBQ-flavored chicken over sweet yam created a scrumptious combo that can be enjoyed as appetizer or dinner.
Get recipe from this location. You’ll be glad you did.
4. Cucumber Slices with Hummus, Tomato and Basil
5. Banana Slices and Nut Butter Rollups with Whole Wheat Tortilla
Easy, yummy and healthy. Exactly what we like.
6. Homemade Energy Bites
Gimme Some Oven Blog’s no-bake recipe is a fantastic!
7. Whole Wheat Pita with All Natural Almond Butter
Instead of crackers, spread nut butter over toasted pita. We like to switch it up. How about you?
8. Apple Banana and Peanut Butter Stack
Mmm! What a treat!
9. Egg and Cucumber Dill Boat
These egg-filled boats were crunchy, refreshing and crowd-pleasing. Find recipe here. You won’t be dissapointed.
10. Chicken Blue Cheese and Date Stack
Sharp blue cheese enhanced dates’ sweetness–and both complimented savory chicken. Get recipe here, and enjoy this unique combo.
11. Hard Boiled Eggs with Paprika
They are simple, tasty, and no-brainers.
12. Avocado Slices Over All Natural Whole Wheat Tortilla Chips
13. Egg Dipped Chicken Sausage
Excellent sources of protein–and delicious too. Recipe at clean eating chicken sausage. Hope you like it!
14. Apple Slices with Tillamook Natural Cheddar
15. Dried Apricots and Blue Cheese
16. Blueberries, Cucumber and All Natural Turkey Meat Platter
17. All Natural Plantain Chips
They’re crunchy, lightly-salted and absolutely addictive. By the way, we recommend INKA CHIPS, which are all natural and flavored with sea salt.
18. Apple Slices with All Natural Peanut Butter and Raisins
19. Fresh Veggies and Hummus Dip
If you can’t make your own hummus, try Wild Garden Gourmet.
20. Organic Blue Corn Tortilla with Apple Walnut Guacamole
Adding crunch and sweetness, walnuts and apple offer an unusual–but tasty–flavor. Enjoy recipe at Clean Eating Guacamole.
21. Fresh Berries
22. Multigrain Crackers with Avocado Slices and Homemade Salsa
We like GLUTINO GLUTEN-FREE CRACKERS.
23. Gourmet Popcorn
Another easy healthy snack is popcorn. They are light, crackling and tasty. We recommend COSMOS CREATIONS SALTED CARAMEL POPCORN. Just had some, and they were delightful!
24. Veggie Sticks
25. Curry Deviled Eggs
A dash of curry spiced up a traditional favorite. Find recipe here, and enjoy!
Thank you for your time on the Clean Eating Recipes Blog!
We appreciate your support, and wish you Happy Holidays!