18 EASY HEALTHY SNACKS FOR CLEAN EATING
1. LARABar Fruit and Nut Snack Bars
Gluten-free, kosher, non-GMO and low in sodium and sugar, LARABAR FRUIT AND NUT BARS blend real fruits and nuts and spices to create simple, indulgent snack bars that you can grab and go.
We like all LARABAR flavors, but especially “apple pie.” Find them at LARABAR APPLE PIE.
2. Baked Apple Slices with Blue Cheese, Crushed Walnuts and Craisins
The recipe is simple: top apple slices with blue cheese crumbs, crushed nuts and cransins, and bake in oven at 350 F for 10 – 12 minutes.
Any soft cheese works but blue cheese has potency that blends well with apple’s sweetness.
For blue cheese, we recommend IGOURMET BLUE STILTON because of its quality: each cheese matured individually and graded by hand.
3. Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt with Honey and Fresh Lemon Juice
What a refreshing idea adding sweet honey and sour lemon to luscious Greek yogurt. If you haven’t tried it, please do.
4. Artisan Slice with Brie, Candied Peach and Nuts
5. Organic Oatmeal with Banana Slices, Chopped Apple and Organic Maple Syrup
Crunchy and smooth, this wholesome bowl can be enjoyed during both breakfast and break. We used COOMBS ORGANIC MAPLE SYRUP, which is Grade-A, artificial-free and naturally sweet.
6. Tuna Salad and Seaweed Bites
The recipe is a simple DIY using olive oil mayo and Greek yogurt. Find it HERE. Enjoy!
7. Apple Walnut Guacamole
8. Cucumber Dill Boats
Crunchy cucumber boats stuffed with creamy egg salad and enhanced by fresh dill–a clean, healthy snack indeed.
Find recipe at CLEAN EATING IDEAS.
9. Fresh Tomato Slices with Balsamic Vinegar and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Using POMPEIAN OLIVE OIL.
10. Banana Mint Ice-Cream
Screaming for ice-cream? If so, try a clean eating rendition of the summertime treat. Recipe at CLEAN AND HEALTHY DESSERT.
11. Tuna Stuffed Deviled Eggs
They are simple and protein-rich. Great as appetizer or snack.
Recipe at TUNA STUFFED DEVILED EGGS.
12. Turkey and Cheese Rollups
They are easy to make: just roll up turkey and cheese slices, and enjoy.
Detailed recipe found HERE.
13. Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt with Granola, Honey and Strawberries
14. Tomato and Mozzarella Slices in Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar
For extra oomph, sprinkle FRAGRANT BASIL on top and turn it into a caprese.
15. All Natural Bread with Organic Hazelnut Spread and Strawberries
Chocolate-hazelnut spread adds dessert-ish quality without compromising nutrition.
We used JUSTIN’S NUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT BLEND, which is creamy-to-spread and amazing-to-taste.
16. Toasted Whole Wheat Bagel with Organic Cream Cheese and Raisins
17. Prosciutto Wrapped Mozzarella with Basil Bits and Tomatoes On The Side
A refreshing combination of protein, healthy fats and vegetables. Hope you like it.
18. KIND Nut and Fruit Bar
The bars are all natural, and do not contain hydrogenated oil or transfat.
If you are in a hurry, a KIND BAR makes the perfect healthy snack.
Thanks again for your time!
We hope you liked today’s easy healthy snack ideas.
Looking forward to your next visit. Have a wonderful day!